This week on LTE we celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas AND New Years! I love my job.
The boys and I played a nice game of football.
(And by nice, I mean we didn't play at all. And by football, I mean we smeared mud on each other in the makeup room.)
Here's Ashley with two pies waiting with our turkey to go on set.
Here Simon tells Renee that the food smells great. Unfortunately, Renee doesn't think the same of Simon.
The Thanksgiving Cast
And in true TV LAND fashion, after we celebrate Thanksgiving we move right on to celebrating Christmas. With a change in wardobe and scenery, here we all are caroling. (really off-key)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This week was also the last week of skit recording for 2008. So we took some picture swith some of the production assistants and techies for our show.

5 comments:
Oh, I love these pictures! Nice -- about the game of football. The mud was a nice touch! Sad that Small Town is over...Simon and Renee will live on in our hearts for a long time. :)
Miss you guys!
Hi Marce!
We thought of you often this week, especially when recording your lessons. They were always fun. =)
We miss you guys, too! Hope you're all well.
Great pics! Love all those LTE couples! :) How adorable is that???
Fun!
Hi Linda and Campbell
It's so fun to see you guys on set! You two are really adorable! Thanks for posting these pictures. Can you bring some episodes so we can watch you guys in action?
Love,
Tree
Post a Comment